Data & Reports forMcGraw-Hill My Math
McGraw-Hill My Math Data Dashboard
Overview of Data Dashboard
Transforms insights into action
Drawing on performance data from student assessments and activities, the McGraw-Hill My Math Data Dashboard:
- Enables immediate, leveled re-teaching and targeted assignments.
- Groups students automatically and recommends differentiated activities.
- Reports results at the individual, class, and district levels.
- Tracks progress in content standards.
- Informs the use of personalized learning and intervention support.
In addition to the four classroom reports, district administrators can get insight into classroom success with Data Dashboard Administrator Reports. With shared insights, teachers will spend less time crunching numbers and more time doing what they love, inspiring their students.