Cunningham, Environmental Science: A Global Concern ©2018, 14e
About the Program
Environmental Science also includes:
• An AP Teacher’s Manual that correlates each chapter to the APES Curriculum Framework as well as providing a pacing guide and useful activities.
• An AP SmartBook® adaptive reading experience, LearnSmart® adaptive study tools, and AP Chapter Banks to help prepare students for the AP Exam.
• Redesign ready with updated online Teacher Manual, ebook and test bank correlations aligned to the new 2019 Framework.
AP®, Advanced Placement®, and Advanced Placement Program® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.
Cunningham, Environmental Science, 2018, 14e (AP Edition) Connect, 1-year subscription
Cunningham, Environmental Science, 2018, 14e (AP Edition) Student Edition
Additional Details & Resources
- CHAPTER 1 Understanding Our Environment
- CHAPTER 2 Principles of Science and Systems
- CHAPTER 3 Matter, Energy, and Life
- CHAPTER 4 Evolution, Biological Communities, and Species Interactions
- CHAPTER 5 Biomes: Global Patterns of Life
- CHAPTER 6 Population Biology
- CHAPTER 7 Human Populations
- CHAPTER 8 Environmental Health and Toxicology
- CHAPTER 9 Food and Hunger
- CHAPTER 10 Farming: Conventional and Sustainable Practices
- CHAPTER 11 Biodiversity: Preserving Species
- CHAPTER 12 Biodiversity: Preserving Landscapes
- CHAPTER 13 Restoration Ecology
- CHAPTER 14 Geology and Earth Resources
- CHAPTER 15 Climate Change
- CHAPTER 16 Air Pollution
- CHAPTER 17 Water Use and Management
- CHAPTER 18 Water Pollution
- CHAPTER 19 Conventional Energy
- CHAPTER 20 Sustainable Energy
- CHAPTER 21 Solid, Toxic, and Hazardous Waste
- CHAPTER 22 Urbanization and Sustainable Cities
- CHAPTER 23 Ecological Economics
- CHAPTER 24 Environmental Policy, Law, and Planning
- CHAPTER 25 What Then Shall We Do?