Cunningham, Environmental Science: A Global Concern ©2018, 14e
About the Program
Environmental Science also includes:
• An AP Teacher’s Manual that correlates each chapter to the APES Curriculum Framework as well as providing a pacing guide and useful activities.
• An AP SmartBook® adaptive reading experience, LearnSmart® adaptive study tools, and AP Chapter Banks to help prepare students for the AP Exam.
• Redesign ready with updated online Teacher Manual, ebook and test bank correlations aligned to the new 2019 Framework.
AP®, Advanced Placement®, and Advanced Placement Program® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.
Cunningham, Environmental Science, 2018, 14e (AP Edition) Standard Student Bundle (Student Edition with Connect), 1-year subscription
Cunningham, Environmental Science, 2018, 14e (AP Edition) Connect, 1-year subscription
Cunningham, Environmental Science, 2018, 14e (AP Edition) Student Edition
Additional Details & Resources
- CHAPTER 1 Understanding Our Environment
- CHAPTER 2 Principles of Science and Systems
- CHAPTER 3 Matter, Energy, and Life
- CHAPTER 4 Evolution, Biological Communities, and Species Interactions
- CHAPTER 5 Biomes: Global Patterns of Life
- CHAPTER 6 Population Biology
- CHAPTER 7 Human Populations
- CHAPTER 8 Environmental Health and Toxicology
- CHAPTER 9 Food and Hunger
- CHAPTER 10 Farming: Conventional and Sustainable Practices
- CHAPTER 11 Biodiversity: Preserving Species
- CHAPTER 12 Biodiversity: Preserving Landscapes
- CHAPTER 13 Restoration Ecology
- CHAPTER 14 Geology and Earth Resources
- CHAPTER 15 Climate Change
- CHAPTER 16 Air Pollution
- CHAPTER 17 Water Use and Management
- CHAPTER 18 Water Pollution
- CHAPTER 19 Conventional Energy
- CHAPTER 20 Sustainable Energy
- CHAPTER 21 Solid, Toxic, and Hazardous Waste
- CHAPTER 22 Urbanization and Sustainable Cities
- CHAPTER 23 Ecological Economics
- CHAPTER 24 Environmental Policy, Law, and Planning
- CHAPTER 25 What Then Shall We Do?