Chang, Chemistry ©2019, 13e
About the Program
Redesign ready with updated online Teacher Manual, ebook and test bank correlations aligned to the new 2019 Framework.
Your Teaching and Learning Resources for AP Success:
• AP Test Banks, featuring AP-style questions to help students prepare for the AP Exam.
• AP Teacher Manual with helpful hints to support teachers throughout the course, as well as a pacing guide and classroom activities.
• Customizable PowerPoint presentations.
• AP Edition eBook and an AP SmartBook® adaptive reading experience, designed to help students learn faster, study more efficiently, and retain more knowledge.
• AP Suggested Activities and more!
AP®, Advanced Placement®, and Advanced Placement Program® are trademarks registered by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.
Chang, Chemistry, 2019, 13e (AP Edition) Student Edition
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.
Additional Details & Resources
- Chapter 1 Chemistry: The Study of Change
- Chapter 2 Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Chapter 3 Mass Relationships in Chemical Reactions
- Chapter 4 Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
- Chapter 5 Gases
- Chapter 6 Thermochemistry
- Chapter 7 Quantum Theory and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
- Chapter 8 Periodic Relationships Among the Elements
- Chapter 9 Chemical Bonding I: Basic Concepts
- Chapter 10 Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Geometry and Hybridization of Atomic Orbitals
- Chapter 11 Intermolecular Forces and Liquids and Solids
- Chapter 12 Physical Properties of Solutions
- Chapter 13 Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 14 Chemical Equilibrium
- Chapter 15 Acids and Bases
- Chapter 16 Acid-Base Equilibria and Solubility Equilibria
- Chapter 17 Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
- Chapter 18 Electrochemistry
- Chapter 19 Nuclear Chemistry
- Chapter 20 Chemistry in the Atmosphere
- Chapter 21 Metallurgy and the Chemistry of Metals
- Chapter 22 Nonmetallic Elements and Their Compounds
- Chapter 23 Transition Metals Chemistry and Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 24 Organic Chemistry
- Chapter 25 Synthetic and Natural Organic Polymer