Chang, Chemistry ©2019, 13e
Grades: 9 - 12
Fully aligned to the College Board curriculum framework, Chang Chemistry balances rigorous college-level content with accessible and inspiring instruction built for AP success. Chang’s traditional approach to chemistry is delivered in a straightforward writing style with a strong focus on the developing problem-solving strategies and skills. The artwork in the 13th edition has been completely refreshed to give students visual insight into various topics and applications.
Redesign ready with updated online Teacher Manual, ebook and test bank correlations aligned to the new 2019 Framework.
Your Teaching and Learning Resources for AP Success:
• AP Test Banks, featuring AP-style questions to help students prepare for the AP Exam.
• AP Teacher Manual with helpful hints to support teachers throughout the course, as well as a pacing guide and classroom activities.
• Customizable PowerPoint presentations.
• AP Edition eBook and an AP SmartBook® adaptive reading experience, designed to help students learn faster, study more efficiently, and retain more knowledge.
• AP Suggested Activities and more!
- Chapter 1 Chemistry: The Study of Change
- Chapter 2 Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Chapter 3 Mass Relationships in Chemical Reactions
- Chapter 4 Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
- Chapter 5 Gases
- Chapter 6 Thermochemistry
- Chapter 7 Quantum Theory and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
- Chapter 8 Periodic Relationships Among the Elements
- Chapter 9 Chemical Bonding I: Basic Concepts
- Chapter 10 Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Geometry and Hybridization of Atomic Orbitals
- Chapter 11 Intermolecular Forces and Liquids and Solids
- Chapter 12 Physical Properties of Solutions
- Chapter 13 Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 14 Chemical Equilibrium
- Chapter 15 Acids and Bases
- Chapter 16 Acid-Base Equilibria and Solubility Equilibria
- Chapter 17 Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
- Chapter 18 Electrochemistry
- Chapter 19 Nuclear Chemistry
- Chapter 20 Chemistry in the Atmosphere
- Chapter 21 Metallurgy and the Chemistry of Metals
- Chapter 22 Nonmetallic Elements and Their Compounds
- Chapter 23 Transition Metals Chemistry and Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 24 Organic Chemistry
- Chapter 25 Synthetic and Natural Organic Polymer