• All 79 CTE pathways in each of the 16 career clustered covered.
• Hundreds of interesting careers featured.
• Case studies in each chapter take the student inside an emerging career in detail.
• Fundamental industry data including salaries, job growth, education level and more from U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
• Real-world, industry-specific soft skills practice questions throughout each chapter expose students to applied math, graphics literacy, and reading comprehension skills.
• Essential questions in each section focus students on critical discussion topics and are backward-mapped from many standards-based outcomes.
• Rich multi-media resources that provide students with multiple opportunities to contextualize and apply their understanding and personalize the learning experience.
• Digital teaching guide features presentation materials, discussion prompts, pre-made assessments, question banks, and project-based learning resources for teachers to deliver the content in a pedagogically sound manner.
See Resources Tab for additional information.