Biology: Living Systems
About the Program
- Applies a systems approach to basic biology, making concepts more cohesive. Students begin to see similarities, rather than differences, between and among biology systems.
- Revisits concepts continually so students can understand how biological processes relate to one another.
- Gives students unprecedented opportunities to gain hands-on experience through exciting, open-ended labs.
- Provides additional lab opportunities in each chapter with two lab manual resources: Probing Levels of Life and Investigation Living Systems.
- Explores how biology is linked to other disciplines and everyday life with Connection features.