Freiler, European History © 2017, 2e
Updated for the new redesign!
Chris Freiler’s vast experience with the changes to the new AP European History course and exam informed this revision of his best-selling Achiever Exam Prep Guide for AP European History. Filled with up-to-date content, new AP-style test practice questions, and available paired with Connect® for an all-digital experience, the Achiever Exam Prep Guide is still the best resource for AP students using any AP European History textbook.
About the Program
Outstanding features include:
- Detailed overview of the new course and exam
- Up-to-date strategies for success on the AP European History Exam
- Focused content review chapters with additional AP-style practice questions for each time period in Connect® with diagnostic reporting
- Two NEW complete practice exams available in print and online with detailed scoring rubrics and answer feedback
AP®, Advanced Placement®, and Advanced Placement Program® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.
Additional Details & Resources
SECTION 1 Studying for the Exam
- CHAPTER 1 The Structure of the AP Exam
- CHAPTER 2 Strategies for Success
- CHAPTER 3 The Rise of Europe
SECTION 2 Content Review
- CHAPTER 4 The Renaissance and Reformation
- CHAPTER 5 Economic Expansion, Social Change, and Religious Wars, 1550-1650
- CHAPTER 6 The Scientific View of the World
- CHAPTER 7 Absolutism and the Balance of Power in West and East, 1640-1740
- CHAPTER 8 The Struggle for Wealth and Empire
- CHAPTER 9 The Enlightenment and Dynamic Eighteenth-Century
- CHAPTER 10 The French Revolution and Napoleonic Era, 1789-1815
- CHAPTER 11 Industrial Society and the Struggle for Reform, 1815-1850
- CHAPTER 12 Realism, Nationalism, and Imperialism, 1850-1914
- CHAPTER 13 The Challenge of Modern Europe, 1850-1914
- CHAPTER 14 The First World War and Russian Revolution
- CHAPTER 15 Democracy, Totalitarianism, and the Second World War, 1919-1945
- CHAPTER 16 The Cold War and European Recovery
- CHAPTER 17 Contemporary European Society and Culture
- CHAPTER 18 Practice Question Answers and Explanations
SECTION 3 Practice Exams
- Practice Exam 1
- Practice Exam 2