Exploring Our World, Western Hemisphere © 2010
Exploring Our World is a middle school program co-authored by National Geographic. This program introduces students to an enriched view of the interrelationships of geography, history, economics, government, citizenship, and current events—in one compelling package. A strong geographic thread is interwoven with history, government, and current events to analyze different regions of the world and the issues they face.
Suitable for a world geography or world cultures class, Exploring Our World is available as a full survey; Eastern Hemisphere; and Western Hemisphere, Europe, and Russia.
About the Program
Unit 1 The World
- Chapter 1 Using Geography Skills
- Chapter 2 Earth’s Physical Geography
- Chapter 3 Earth’s Human and Cultural Geography
Unit 2 The United States and Canada
- Chapter 4 Physical Geography of the United States and Canada
- Chapter 5 History and Cultures of the United States and Canada
- Chapter 6 The United States and Canada Today
Unit 3 Latin America
- Chapter 7 Physical Geography of Latin America
- Chapter 8 History and Cultures of Latin America
- Chapter 9 Latin America Today
Unit 4 Europe
- Chapter 10 Physical Geography of Europe
- Chapter 11 History and Cultures of Europe
- Chapter 12 Europe Today
Unit 5 Russia
- Chapter 13 Physical Geography of Russia
- Chapter 14 History and Cultures of Russia
- Chapter 15 Russia Today
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.