Glencoe Geometry © 2008
Using Glencoe Geometry, you can:
- Help all students become better problem solvers with our unique approach to interweaving skills, concepts, and word problems in the Get Ready for the Chapter, in Study Guide and Review, and throughout the Exercises.
- Provide students with more personal assistance in understanding key examples with Personal Tutor – a “virtual” teacher available in every lesson.
- Use Concepts in Motion animations and labs to visually and dynamically demonstrate mathematical content. References to the Concepts in Motion features in the Student Edition are readily accessible online at glencoe.com, on Interactive Classroom, and on StudentWorks Plus.
- Prepare students for standardized tests with questions that are aligned in format, content, and design to those found on today’s high-stakes assessments.
- Help students organize their notes and prepare for tests with Glencoe’s exclusive Foldables study organizers.
Unit 1 Geometric Structure
- Chapter 1 Tools of Geometry
- Chapter 2 Reasoning and Proof
- Chapter 3 Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
Unit 2 Congruence
- Chapter 4 Congruent Triangles
- Chapter 5 Relationships with Triangles
- Chapter 6 Quadrilaterals
Unit 3 Similarity
- Chapter 7 Proportions and Similarity
- Chapter 8 Right Triangles and Trigonometry
- Chapter 9 Right Transformations
Unit 4 Two- and Three-Dimensional Measurements
- Chapter 10 Circles
- Chapter 11 Areas of Polygons and Circles
- Chapter 12 Extending Surface Area
- Chapter 13 Extending Volume