Language for Learning, Presentation Book A
Language for Learning is a comprehensive oral language program that teaches essential concepts and skills that children need to succeed in school. The program provides carefully sequenced lessons to help students:
- Learn vocabulary commonly used by teachers, as well as by textbooks and other instructional material
- Develop precise knowledge of "little," but important, words such as first, next, between, who, what, and where
- Use different sentence forms, ask and answer questions, and follow instructions
- Acquire important background information and world-knowledge, such as days of the week, months, and seasons
- Figure out the logical aspects of language, such as classification and "if-then" reasoning
Spiral Bound Presentation Books contain daily lessons, directions for workbook activities, and stories and poems written especially for the program.
Purchase this product
The purchase quantity range should be 1-29 for this product.