Introduction to Environmental Engineering, 6th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Introduction to Environmental Engineering is designed for use in an introductory sophomore-level environmental engineering course with sufficient depth for use in more advanced courses. This book is written to be used in one of the first environmental engineering courses encountered by the student. As such, it provides the fundamental science and engineering principles that instructors in advanced courses may assume are common knowledge for an advanced undergraduate.
This title will be available in Connect. Its Connect shell consists of the MHeBook, Tegrity, Proctorio, and the ability to add your own questions. It does not have SmartBook or assessment in the question banks.
2 Materials and Energy Balances
3 Risk Assessment
4 Water Resources Engineering
5 Water Chemistry
6 Water Treatment
7 Water Pollution
8 Wastewater Treatment
9 Air Pollution
10 Noise Pollution
11 Solid Waste Management
12 Hazardous Waste Management
13 Sustainability and Green Engineering
14 Ionizing Radiation
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.