Teaching Tutor CD-ROMs
Grades: K - 12
Teaching Tutors are professional development tools for instructors using SRA's specialized reading and language arts intervention programs. These easy-to-use CD-ROMs use a variety of multimedia resources to provide educators with the detailed information they need to effectively implement programs in their classrooms.
- Easy-to-use presentation style format
- Comprehensive program introductions
- In-class video clips of program lessons being delivered
- PDFs of each example lesson discussed
- Integrated audio and closed-captioning for self-paced or classroom-style training
- Bookmarking feature allows easy reference for multi-day training sessions
Teaching Tutors are now available for each of the following programs:
- Corrective Reading
- Language for Learning
- Reading Mastery Classic
- Reading Mastery Plus
- Reading Mastery Signature Edition
- Early Interventions in Reading
Teaching Tutors help educators and instructors ensure that they are properly trained and equipped to deliver accurate and well-paced lessons to classrooms of any size or configuration. Through informative text, audio, and real classroom video clips, this series of CD-ROMs provides a readily-accessible training and professional development solution.
- Integrated print component samples, video clips, and informative audio provide a comprehensive view of each program.
- Flexible navigation options and bookmarking allows users to stop and start at will without losing track of progress.
- Teaching tips and suggestions prepare users for real-life instructional situations.
- Full program coverage allows for timely and specific training as instructors move to teaching different program levels and strands – including previous editions.
- CD-ROM format with no installation necessary allows Teaching Tutors to be used virtually anywhere at any time as a portable training aid.
SRA’s Teaching Tutors are an affordable and easy-to-use enhancement to traditional training methods that dramatically improve the quality and availability of your professional development offerings.