Grades: K - 8
Rise helps you identify learning gaps and create a comprehensive plan to address each student’s needs. The technology within SmartBook 2.0 assesses the student’s knowledge and understanding through adaptive questioning and adapts to each individual learner’s needs. Rise pinpoints and resolves knowledge gaps and increases learning efficiency by moving knowledge into long-term memory more quickly.
Rise supports and augments core instruction, allowing teachers to teach at grade level standards, while concurrently filling in instructional gaps along the way. Each grade-level objective presents the student with mini-cycles of questions to assess their learning progress. When students demonstrate they’ve learned an objective, they move on. Students who need more practice with a concept receive prescribed guided interactive reteaching activities to reinforce their learning.
- Curated from our proven content and uniquely designed to ensure that students aren’t revisiting lessons they’ve covered in other programs
- Creates a unique learning sequence and pace for each student
- Covers over 1100 key grade K–8 learning objectives for math and ELA
- Recharge feature allows for reinforcement of topics and mastery
- Aligned to NWEA’s COVID-19 Slide research
- Provides free offline access through the ReadAnywhere® app
- Meets WCAG 2.0 accessibility guidelines
- Powered by Smartbook 2.0’s adaptive learning engine