Brinkley, American History: Connecting with the Past © 2017, 15e UPDATE
Alan Brinkley’s American History: Connecting with the Past, UPDATED AP Edition fully addresses the latest AP U.S. History curriculum, providing students with guidance and support to master key concepts and themes, and succeed on the AP U.S. History Exam. The balanced approach focuses on political, social, and cultural history and its relevancy.
• Full coverage and a wealth of support for AP.
• AP-level chapter openers direct students’ attention to key
concepts and help students understand the big picture.
• Historical Argumentation questions feature AP-level prompts to
help students evaluate historical arguments and use evidence.
• AP test practice within each chapter and expanded online test
banks help students prepare for rigor of the exam.
• A newly revised AP Teacher Manual with pacing guides,
practice questions, and activities is included.