Human Genetics: Concepts and Applications (Lewis)
Illuminate the principles and concepts of the once obscure science of genetics with Human Genetics: Concepts and Applications. This new 12th edition is updated to reflect the evolution of genetics, presenting the study of genomic variation and heredity in organisms as the basis for medical science.
Updated content empowers students with:
- Learning outcomes in each chapter that guide students through content mastery.
- The Big Picture which encapsulates the overall theme of each chapter.
- Captivating photography and vibrant, dimensional illustrations.
- High interest, highlighted content that engages students, including:
- Clinical Connections
- A Glimpse of History
- Technology Timeline
- SmartBook®, an adaptive eBook that personalizes reading content for each student.