The Tennessee 6-12 science program is about connecting science content, rigor, engagement and adaptive instruction for student success. As your trusted partner, McGraw Hill delivers to you a custom, effective, innovative and inspiring science curriculum that meets your Tennessee State Standards.
Plan for Success
LearnSmart® is a proven adaptive learning program that helps students’ success by providing a personalized learning path that’s based on their responses to questions, as well as their confidence about the answers they provide. Using revolutionary adaptive technology, LearnSmart® builds a learning experience unique to each student’s individual needs. LearnSmart® gives students an advantage - improving learning outcomes by ensuring every minute a student spends studying is the most productive minute possible.
LearnSmart® with SmartBook® Adaptive Learning Program
- Within LearnSmart®, discover Smartbook®, the only adaptive reading experience designed to transform the way students read.
- The interactive challenge format highlights content and helps each student identify content they know, don’t know, and are most likely to forget.
- Learning Resources close knowledge gaps by immediately clarifying the concepts the student finds most challenging.
- Teachers receive detailed reports of student progress.
Take Student Achievement to the Next Level with
Assessment is a key element to teaching science. McGraw Hill eAssessement supports you from diagnostic to summative evaluations, giving you the ability to monitor students’ progress, make data-driven instructional decisions, and motivate your students’ academic achievement.
Differentiation options, strategies, and suggestions are embedded throughout every McGraw Hill science program at point of use. They include:
- Guided questions and readers to appropriately challenge your students
- Page Keeley Probes to complete formative assessments
- Personal Tutors to explain science concepts
- Concepts-in-Motion animations
- Dinah Zike’s Foldables® to engage every type of learner