ALEKS for Parents
Bring math to life for your children with a proven curriculum
Your Child's Personal Tutor at a Fraction of the Cost
ALEKS provides a personalized learning experience for students in grades 3–12, adapting to each student’s needs, accelerating learning momentum, and improving learning efficiency and efficacy. Students can receive college credit for American Council on Education (ACE) credit-recommended ALEKS courses from Algebra to Statistics.
- Access to the full library of courses
- Modern interface and graphics
- Video and interactive learning resources
- Parent-controlled lessons and assessments
- Immediate feedback and progress reporting
- English and Spanish instruction
- No textbook requirement
The ALEKS pie
Find the right course based on subject, grade level, and ability!
- Monitor progress via automated reports
- Assign quizzes
- Manage multiple student accounts
- Help build student confidence
- Ensure student success
Students will access their course and:
- Take an individualized assessment
- View detailed progress reports
- Learn with targeted practice problems
- Track learning path with the ALEKS pie
Take a Tour of ALEKS
Learn about the student account, master account, and ALEKS pie.
Ready to choose your subscription or learn more about pricing?