PREVIEW THE PDF
Respondus Monitor FAQ
- What does the Respondus integration for ALEKS include?
- What is Respondus Monitor?
- How do I enable LockDown Browser and Respondus Monitor Settings?
- How do students download LockDown Browser?
- What are the system requirements?
- How does LockDown Browser + Respondus Monitor work?
- What does it look like for students?
- After I enable Respondus Monitor for an ALEKS exam, how can I modify settings?
- What if some of my students don’t have a webcam?
- What Facial Detection Setting should I use?
- How can I review students’ webcam activity?
- What resources can I share with my students?
- What if my institution’s license number doesn’t work?
- Additional Questions?
Want to chat? Our team is available to help.
Tech Support Representatives
You Don’t Have to Do it Alone
Instructors, get personalized 1-to-1 support from our implementation team.
Have a question? Need advice? Whatever you need to ensure you and your students are set up for success, our implementation consultants can help. Just answer a few simple questions so we can best assist you.
Find Your Sales Rep
Looking for new course materials, need a desk copy, or want to talk about new McGraw Hill products? Locate contact information for your McGraw Hill sales representative.
Find My Rep
Customer Service Team
Contact customer service for questions regarding pricing, orders, shipping, or returns.
Visit the Customer Service Online Support Center or contact us below: Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET Phone: (800) 338-3987 Fax: (800) 953-8691 By Mail: McGraw Hill P.O. Box 182605 Columbus, OH 43218