You Code It! Abstracting Case Studies Practicum, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
You Code It! Abstracting Case Studies Practicum 4e is part of a series that instructs students on how to become proficient in medical coding—a health care field that continues to be in high demand. Students are presented with the opportunity to practice abstracting with real-world health professionals’ documentation and accurately translating these facts into the best, most accurate codes. This gives students the medical coding experience needed in order to pass medical coding certification exams, such as the CCA, CCS/CCS-P, or CPC/COC.
2. Allergy and Immunology Cases and Patient Records
3. Cardiology and Cardiovascular Cases and Patient Records
4. Dentistry Cases and Patient Records
5. Dermatology and Burns Cases and Patient Records
6. Emergency Services Cases and Patient Records
7. Endocrinology Cases and Patient Records
8. Family Practice Cases and Patient Records
9. Gastroenterology Cases and Patient Records
10. Gerontology Cases and Patient Records
11. Neonatal and Pediatrics Cases and Patient Records
12. Neurology Cases and Patient Records
13. Obstetrics and Gynecology Cases and Patient Records
14. Oncology Cases and Patient Records
15. Ophthalmology Cases and Patient Records
16. Orthopedics Cases and Patient Records
17. Otolaryngology Cases and Patient Records
18. Pathology and Laboratory Cases and Patient Records
19. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Cases and Patient Records
20. Podiatry Cases and Patient Records
21. Psychiatric Cases and Patient Records
22. Pulmonary and Respiratory Cases and Patient Records
23. Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Cases and Patient Records
24. Urology, Nephrology, and Men’s Health Cases and Patient Records
25. Alternative Medicine: Acupuncture, chiropractic, and Physical Therapy Cases and Patient Records
26. Inpatient (Acute Care) Records
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources