Organizational Behavior: Real Solutions to Real Challenges, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
This new kind of OB product,Organizational Behavior: Real Solutions to Real Challenges, came from our increasing recognition of the challenges faced by former students working in contemporary organizations today. Those graduates tell us that they are ultimately challenged most by the “people problems” in their work. So, we wanted our current students to understand that reality and to exposure them to the best current evidence and thinking about how informed people attack those challenges. Our charge was to create a product that focused on real solutions to real challenges in the real world. We have drawn on many sources including the Management & Organizational Behavior Teaching Society (MOBTS) and the Teaching and Learning Conference (TLC) of the Academy of Management.
Chapter 1 - OB: What it Is and Why It Matters
Chapter 2 – The Central Role of People In Organizations
Chapter 3 – Individual Differences
Chapter 4 – Workplace Stress
Chapter 5 - Problem Solving
Chapter 6 – Organizational Ethics
Chapter 7 – Persuasive Communication
Chapter 8 – Motivation
Chapter 9 – Conflict & Negotiation
Chapter 10 – Power & Influence
Chapter 11 – Leadership
Chapter 12 – Team Effectiveness
Chapter 13 – Culture & Diversity
Chapter 14 – Organizational Structure & Design
Chapter 15 – Making Change
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.