Operations Management, 3rd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Cachon Operations Management 3e is designed for undergraduate students taking an introductory course in Operations Management. This text will share many of the strengths of Matching Supply with Demand: An Introduction to Operations Management.
Operations Management by Cachon comprehensively spans the relevant domain of topics, is accessible to a typical undergraduate student (i.e., limited real world business experience), incorporates the latest research and knowledge, and provides thorough pedagogical support for instructors along with innovative learning support for students.
Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
Introduction to Operations Management
2 Introduction to Processes
3 Process Analysis
4 Process Improvement
5 Process Analysis with Multiple Flow Units
6 Learning Curves
7 Process Interruptions
8 Lean Operations and the Toyota Production System
9 Quality and Statistical Process Control
10 Introduction to Inventory Management
11 Supply Chain Management
12 Inventory Management with Steady Demand
13 Inventory Management with Perishable Demand
14 Inventory Management with Frequent Orders
16 Service Systems with Patient Customers
17 Service Systems with Impatient Customers
18 Scheduling to Prioritize Demand
19 Project Management
20 New Product Development
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.