MATH AND DOSAGE CALCULATIONS FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS, 5th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
McGraw-Hill has a clear digital advantage in Math & Dosage Calculations, to prepare students with a strong math foundation, and Connect, which includes math, terminology, dosage calculations, interactive exercises and an eBook- a complete course solution. 3D Animations covering pathophysiology and pharmacology as well as a newly filmed Medication Administration Video series are also in Connect with pre-, during- and post-assessment.
Chapter 1: Fractions
Chapter 2: Decimals
Chapter 3: Relationships of Quantities: Percents, Ratios, and Proportions
Chapter 4: Metric System
Chapter 5: Other Systems of Measurement
Chapter 6: Converting Units
Chapter 7: Temperature and Time
Chapter 8: Equipment for Dosage Measurement
Chapter 9: Interpreting Medication Orders
Chapter 10: Interpreting Medication Labels and Package Inserts
Chapter 11: Safe Medication Administrations
Chapter 12: Methods of Dosage Calculations
Chapter 13: Oral Dosage
Chapter 14: Parenteral Dosages
Chapter 15: Intravenous Calculations
Chapter 16: Calculations for Special Populations
Chapter 17: Critical IV Calculations
Chapter 18: Amount to Dispense and Days' Supply
Chapter 19: Calculations for Compounding
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org