Managerial Accounting8th Edition
- More Doing: Assignment types that help students master basic concepts & build real-world skills, while giving the instructor flexibility in their course.
- Data Analytics Tools: Auto-gradable Tableau Dashboard Activities expose students to accounting analytics & visualizations with three assignments per chapter.
Chapter 1: Managerial Accounting Concepts and Principles
Chapter 2: Job Order Costing and Analysis
Chapter 3: Process Costing and Analysis
Chapter 4: Activity-Based Costing and Analysis
Chapter 5: Cost Behavior and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
Chapter 6: Variable Costing and Analysis
Chapter 7: Master Budgets and Planning
Chapter 8: Flexible Budgets and Standard Costs
Chapter 9: Performance Measurement and Responsibility Accounting
Chapter 10: Relevant Costs for Managerial Decisions
Chapter 11: Capital Budgeting and Investment Analysis
Chapter 12: Reporting Cash Flows
Chapter 13: Analysis of Financial Statements
Financial Statement Information A
Time Value of Money B-1
Lean Principles and Accounting C-1
Chart of Accounts CA-1
Brief Review BR-1
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the WCAG AA guidelines part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
In future editions, this rubric will be reformatted to increase accessibility and usability.
McGraw Hill sites may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as supplementary materials, and for learners’ information and convenience only. McGraw Hill has no control over and is not responsible for the content or accessibility of any linked website.