Managerial Accounting for Managers, 6th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Authors Eric Noreen, Peter Brewer, and Ray Garrison have crafted a streamlined Managerial Accounting book that is perfect for non-accounting majors who intend to move into managerial positions by focusing on the fundamentals to develop the conceptual framework managers need to succeed. This is done by adhering to the three core standards:
- FOCUS Noreen/Brewer/Garrison pinpoint the key managerial concepts students will need in their future careers. With no journal entries or financial accounting topics to worry about, students can focus on the fundamental principles of managerial accounting. The manager approach in Noreen allows students to develop the conceptual framework needed to succeed, with a focus on decision making and analytical skills.
- RELEVANCE Building student interest with its insightful Business Focus vignettes opening each chapter, current In Business examples throughout the text, and tried-and-true end-of-chapter material, students will always see the real-world applicability of Noreen/Brewer/Garrison.
- BALANCE There is more than one type of business, and so Noreen/Brewer/Garrison covers a variety of business models, including nonprofit, retail, service, wholesale, and manufacturing organizations. Service company examples are highlighted with icons in the margins of the text.
Chapter 2: Cost‐Volume‐Profit Relationships
Chapter 3: Job‐Order Costing: Calculating Unit Product Costs
Chapter 4: Variable Costing and Segment Reporting: Tools for Management
Chapter 5: Activity‐Based Costing: A Tool to Aid Decision Making
Chapter 6: Differential Analysis: The Key to Decision Making
Chapter 7: Capital Budgeting Decisions
Chapter 8: Master Budgeting
Chapter 9: Flexible Budgets and Performance Analysis
Chapter 10: Standard Costs and Variances
Chapter 11: Responsibility Accounting Systems
Chapter 12: Strategic Performance Measurement
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.