Introduction to Operations Research11th Edition
2) Overview of How Operations Research and Analytics Professionals Analyze Problems
3) Introduction to Linear Programming
4) Solving Linear Programming Problems: The Simplex Method
5) The Theory of the Simplex Method
6) Duality Theory
7) Linear Programming under Uncertainty
8) Other Algorithms for Linear Programming
9) The Transportation and Assignment Problems
10) Network Optimization Models
11) Dynamic Programming
12) Integer Programming
13) Nonlinear Programming
15) Game Theory
16) Decision Analysis
17) Queueing Theory
18) Inventory Theory
19) Markov Decision Processes
Appendix 1 - Documentation for the OR Courseware
Appendix 2 - Convexity
Appendix 3 - Classical Optimization Methods
Appendix 4 - Matrices and Matrix Operations
Appendix 5 - Table for a Normal Distribution
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.