Introduction to Managerial Accounting9th Edition
· Teaching Approach: Briefer and more student-friendly coverage of these topics than in competitors.
· What Makes This Product Unique: Concept overview videos and integration exercises, guided examples, and flagship end-of-chapter content, static and algo test bank, auto graded Excel simulations.
PROLOGUE Managerial Accounting: An Overview
CHAPTER ONE Managerial Accounting and Cost Concepts
CHAPTER TWO Job-Order Costing: Calculating UnitProduct Costs
CHAPTER THREE Job-Order Costing: Cost Flows andExternal Reporting
CHAPTER FOUR Activity-Based Costing
CHAPTER FIVE Process Costing
CHAPTER SIX Cost-Volume-Profit Relationships
CHAPTER SEVEN Variable Costing and Segment Reporting:Tools for Management
CHAPTER EIGHT Master Budgeting
CHAPTER NINE Flexible Budgets, Standard Costs, andVariance Analysis
CHAPTER TEN Performance Measurement in DecentralizedOrganizations
CHAPTER ELEVEN Differential Analysis: The Key toDecision Making
CHAPTER TWELVE Capital Budgeting Decisions
CHAPTER THIRTEEN Statement of Cash Flows
CHAPTER FOURTEEN Financial Statement Analysis
Integration Exercises: An Overview
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn more
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the WCAG AA guidelines part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
In future editions, this rubric will be reformatted to increase accessibility and usability.
McGraw Hill sites may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as supplementary materials, and for learners’ information and convenience only. McGraw Hill has no control over and is not responsible for the content or accessibility of any linked website.