Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering, 2nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering represents an effort to make the principles of electrical and computer engineering accessible to students in various engineering disciplines.
The principal objective of the book is to present the fundamentals of electrical, electronic, and electromechanical engineering to an audience of engineering majors enrolled in introductory and more advanced or specialized electrical engineering courses. A second objective is to present these fundamentals with a focus on important results and common yet effective analytical and computational tools to solve practical problems. Finally, a third objective of the book is to illustrate, by way of concrete, fully worked examples, a number of relevant applications of electrical engineering. These examples are drawn from the authors’ industrial research experience and from ideas contributed by practicing engineers and industrial partners.
Chapter 2 Resistive Network Analysis
Chapter 3 AC Network Analysis
Chapter 4 Transient Analysis
Chapter 5 Frequency Response and System Concepts
Chapter 6 AC Power
Chapter 7 Operational Amplifiers
Chapter 8 Semiconductors and Diodes
Chapter 9 Bipolar Junction Transistors: Operation, Circuit Models, and Applications
Chapter 10 Field-Effect Transistors: Operation, Circuit Models, and Applications
Chapter 11 Digital Logic Circuits
Chapter 12 Principles of Electromechanics
Chapter 13 Introduction to Electric Machines
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.