Fundamentals of Electric Circuits,
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Fundamentals of Electric Circuits continues in the spirit of its successful previous editions, with the objective of presenting circuit analysis in a manner that is clearer, more interesting, and easier to understand than other, more traditional texts. A balance of theory, worked & extended examples, practice problems, and real-world applications, combined with over 580 new or changed homework problems complete this edition.
Robust media offerings renders this text to be the most comprehensive and student-friendly approach to linear circuit analysis. The seventh edition retains the "Design a Problem" feature which helps students develop their design skills by having the student develop the question, as well as the solution. There are over 100 "Design a Problem" exercises integrated into problem sets in the book.
McGraw-Hill's Connect, is also available with Fundamentals of Electric Circuits. Connect provides an ebook experience for students and enables professors to assign and assess reading, homework, quizzes, and tests easily and automatically grades and records the scores of the student's work. Problems are randomized to prevent sharing of answers an may also have a "multi-step solution" which helps move the students' learning along if they experience difficulty.
Part One - DC Circuits
1) Basic Concepts
2) Basic Laws
3) Methods of Analysis
4) Circuit Theorems
5) Operational Amplifiers
6) Capacitors and Inductors
7) First-Order Circuits
8) Second-Order Circuits
Part Two - AC Circuits
9) Sinusoids and Phasors
10) Sinusoidal Steady-State Analysis
11) AC Power Analysis
12) Three-Phase Circuits
13) Magnetically Coupled Circuits
14) Frequency Response
Part Three - Advanced Circuit Analysis
15) Introduction to the Laplace Transform
16) Applications of the Laplace Transform
17) The Fourier Series
18) Fourier Transform
19) Two-Port Networks
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.