Financial Accounting Fundamentals, 8th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Financial Accounting Fundamentals responds to the market's request for a succinct book; a book that balances large and small businesses, and one that is contemporary, engaging, and accessible for today's students. With content that is presented in organized learning blocks ending with a need-to-know examples, the text makes it easy for students to find the most relevant content needed to solve problems. Chapter opening vignettes use dynamic, well-known entrepreneurs to appeal to all students and show the relevance of accounting. Students are encouraged to think like a businessperson and apply what they learn. A wide variety of assignments provide instructors with flexibility to teach, assess, and challenge students on several levels. Join your colleagues and the millions of students that have used this best-selling learning system to advance their education and careers.
Chapter 1: Accounting in Business
Chapter 2: Accounting for Business Transactions
Chapter 3: Adjusting Accounts for Financial Statements
Chapter 4: Accounting for Merchandising Operations
Chapter 5: Inventories and Cost of Sales
Chapter 6: Cash, Fraud, and Internal Control
Chapter 7: Accounting for Receivables
Chapter 8: Accounting for Long-Term Assets
Chapter 9: Accounting for Current Liabilities
Chapter 10: Accounting for Long-Term Liabilities
Chapter 11: Corporate Reporting and Analysis
Chapter 12: Reporting Cash Flows
Chapter 13: Analysis of Financial Statements
Financial Statement Information A
Time Value of Money B-1
Chart of Accounts CA-1
Brief Review BR-1
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources