Experience Spanish, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Experience Spanish: Un mundo sin límites, presents vocabulary and grammar in action through culture. With an emphasis on the 5Cs, the Experience Spanish program reflects the following focus:
• Culture is core: Culture is seamlessly integrated throughout. Students are consistently exposed to cultural topics in both culture-focused and language-focused presentations in the textbook, the Workbook/Lab Manual, and online through Connect.
• Language in action: Vocabulary in Experience Spanish is presented visually through colorful illustrations, and put into action with personal communicative activities. Grammar is introduced through contextualized short dialogues or cultural readings that illustrate the concepts in action, allowing students to experience the structures in context before focusing on the forms and rules.
• Experience Spanish everywhere: Connect Spanish is mobile and enabled for tablets, allowing students to engage in their course material via the devices they use every day.
Capítulo 2 ¿Qué haces en tu tiempo libre?
Capítulo 3 La vida diaria
Capítulo 4 ¿Cómo es tu familia?
Capítulo 5 ¡Hogar, dulce hogar!
Capítulo 6 ¡A comer!
Capítulo 7 ¡Vamos de compras!
Capítulo 8 En la comunidad
Capítulo 9 Recuerdos del pasado
Capítulo 10 ¡Salgamos a explorar!
Capítulo 11 La música, el arte y las celebraciones
Capítulo 12 El bienestar
Capítulo 13 Nuestro futuro
Capítulo 14 Nosotros y el mundo natural
Capítulo 15 La vida moderna
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools