Exceptional Students: Preparing Teachers for the 21st Century, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
CHAPTER 1 AN OVERVIEW OF SPECIAL EDUCATION
CHAPTER 2 THE SPECIAL EDUCATION PROCESS: FROM INITIAL IDENTIFICATION TO THE DELIVERY OF SERVICES
CHAPTER 3 SCHOOL, FAMILY, AND COMMUNITY COLLABORATION
PART TWO IDEA HIGH-PREVALENCE EXCEPTIONALITIES: FOUNDATIONS AND INSTRUCTION
CHAPTER 4 STUDENTS WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES
CHAPTER 5 STUDENTS WITH INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES
CHAPTER 6 STUDENTS WITH EMOTIONAL OR BEHAVIORAL DISORDERS
CHAPTER 7 STUDENTS WITH COMMUNICATION DISORDERS
PART THREE IDEA LOW-INCIDENCE EXCEPTIONALITIES: FOUNDATIONS AND INSTRUCTION
CHAPTER 8 STUDENTS WHO ARE DEAF OR HARD OF HEARING
CHAPTER 9 STUDENTS WHO ARE BLIND OR HAVE LOW VISION
CHAPTER 10 STUDENTS WITH PHYSICAL OR HEALTH DISABILITIES
CHAPTER 11 STUDENTS WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS
CHAPTER 12 STUDENTS WITH SEVERE DISABILITIES
PART FOUR OTHER EXCEPTIONALITIES: FOUNDATIONS AND INSTRUCTION
CHAPTER 13 STUDENTS WHO ARE AT RISK: EARLY IDENTIFICATION AND INTERVENTION
CHAPTER 14 STUDENTS WITH ATTENTION DEFICIT/HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER
CHAPTER 15 STUDENTS WHO ARE GIFTED AND TALENTED
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources