* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Electrocardiography for Health Care Personnel prepares users for a national ECG certification examination, as well as providing ECG skills training for health care students and health care personnel who are interested in mastering additional skills. The text includes the essential skills needed to perform an ECG, including anatomy of the heart, basic characteristics, equipment, appropriate intervention, and other technical applications, such as Holter monitoring and stress testing. Emphasis throughout the text is placed on troubleshooting.
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.