Deutsch: Na klar!, 8th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Deutsch: Na Klar! gives students everything they need to build a solid foundation in Introductory German, with its unique integration of authentic materials and targeted listening and speaking activities, contemporary culture and communicative building blocks.
The Eighth Edition, available with Connect and Adaptive Learning Assignments, builds on the hallmark features of this program that support the core goals of the Introductory German course:
• A flexible approach that immerses students in German language and culture, designed to suit a wide variety of teaching styles, methodologies, and classrooms.
• Engaging video interviews on a variety of chapter topics featuring speakers from varying backgrounds.
• An emphasis on culture through a rich array of authentic visual and textual materials with accompanying activities and exercises.
• Succinct grammar explanations practiced and reinforced by a wealth of exercises and activities.
• A commitment to the balanced development of both receptive skills (listening and reading) and productive skills (speaking and writing).
• Abundant communicative activities, from controlled to open-ended as well as many form-focused activities and exercises.
• The promotion of meaningful acquisition of vocabulary and structures with considerable attention to accuracy.
Kapitel 1 Das bin ich
Kapitel 2 Wie ich wohne
Kapitel 3 Familie und Freunde
Kapitel 4 Mein Tag
Kapitel 5 Einkaufen
Kapitel 6 Wir gehen aus
Kapitel 7 Freizeit und Sport
Kapitel 8 Wie man fit und gesund bleibt
Kapitel 9 In der Stadt
Kapitel 10 Auf Reisen
Kapitel 11 Der Start in die Zukunft
Kapitel 12 Haus und Haushalt
Kapitel 13 Medien und Technik
Kapitel 14 Die öffentliche Meinung
Hin und her: Part 2
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.