Connect Online Access for Allied Health Skills Suite, 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
The Allied Health Skills Suite is a compilation of premium McGraw Hill digital products. Instructors have the flexibility to design their course to align with any Allied Health text to enrich the student learning experience. Included in this product are McGraw Hill’s premium digital platforms: Connect, Anatomy & Physiology Revealed, Connect Virtual Lab simulations, EHRclinic, Practice Medical Office and Application-Based Activities. This suite of tools will help your students succeed! This product is Evergreen: updated and relevant with new content and tools delivered directly to your existing Connect course. Engage students and freshen up assignments with up-to-date coverage of select topics and new questions, all without having to switch editions or build a new course.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources