Connect 1 Semester Online Access for Master:2.0 Why Biology?, 2nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Connect Master: Why Biology? is the first ever theme-based course that associates biological processes to topics relevant to students lives. This approach enables non-majors students to create connections, become more engaged with the content, and make informed decisions as scientifically-literate citizens. Relevant themes such as cancer, climate change, GMOs, among others thread the biology content throughout it to engage students. This product can be used for a one- or- two semester biology course. This product is Evergreen: updated and relevant with new content and tools delivered directly to your existing Connect course. Engage students and freshen up assignments with up-to-date coverage of select topics and new questions, all without having to switch editions or build a new course.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources