5 Key Ways Students’ Say Digital Technology is Improving Their Grades
November 29, 2017
The use of technology in both face-to-face and online classrooms is growing but are students benefitting in practical, grade-based ways?
Here’s what students say about the effect of technology on their learning and grades:
- 60% of students reported that using digital learning technology as improved their grades
- 89% of students say digital learning technology helps them retain new concepts
- Top results from students who use digital learning technology include:
- 47% - made me better prepared for class
- 46% - improved my studying efficiency (saves me time studying)
- 46% - improved my communication with peers
- 35% - reduced stress related to studying/exams
- 29% - made me more confident in my studies
Source: McGraw-Hill 2017 Digital Trends Student Survey. Click here to download the full report.