PREVIEW THE PDF
SIMnet Kick Start Guide
- Keep IT SIMple by Utilizing SIMnet for all Class Activities: Learning and Assessment.
- Integrate SIMnet into Your Syllabus & Assignment Schedule
- Encourage Students to Register by Day One
- Ensure Successful SIMnet and LMS Syncing
- Review Your Students’ Registration Progress
- Create a Consistent Assignment Cadence
- Sign up for Real-Time System Alerts
Want to chat? Our team is available to help.
Tech Support Representatives
You Don’t Have to Do it Alone
Instructors, get personalized 1-to-1 support from our implementation team.
Have a question? Need advice? Whatever you need to ensure you and your students are set up for success, our implementation consultants can help. Just answer a few simple questions so we can best assist you.
Find Your Sales Rep
Looking for new course materials, need a desk copy, or want to talk about new McGraw Hill products? Locate contact information for your McGraw Hill sales representative.
Find My Rep
Customer Service Team
Contact customer service for questions regarding pricing, orders, shipping, or returns.
Visit the Customer Service Online Support Center or contact us below: Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET Phone: (800) 338-3987 Fax: (800) 953-8691 By Mail: McGraw Hill P.O. Box 182605 Columbus, OH 43218