Traditions & Encounters: A Brief Global History Volume 2, 5th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Traditions & Encounters: A Brief Global History presents a streamlined account of the development of the world’s cultures and encounters that is meaningful and appropriate for today. Its lauded team of authors draws upon their years of classroom experience to engage readers through the hallmark approach of the twin themes of traditions and encounters, telling an inclusive story of our world through time. Readers develop a historical lens through examination of past events to analyze causes and effects, while exploring similarities and differences to understand the development of our world. McGraw Hill’s Connect platform offers powerful additional resources such as interactive maps (to develop map literacy); hundreds of assignable print and visual primary sources supported by pedagogical scaffolding; writing assignments (with built-in plagiarism checkers) and hundreds of test items for creating assessments.
20 The Transformation of Europe
21 The Integration of the Americas and Oceania with the Wider World
22 Africa and the Atlantic World
23 Tradition and Change in East Asia
24 Empires in South and Southwest Asia
25 Revolutions and National States in the Atlantic World
26 The Making of Industrial Society
27 The Americas in the Age of Independence
28 The Apex of Global Empire Building
29 The Great War: The World in Upheaval
30 Anxieties and Experiments in Postwar Europe and the United States
31 Revolutionaries and Nationalists in the Colonial and Neocolonial World
32 New Conflagrations: World War II and the Cold War
33 The End of Empire in an Era of Cold War
34 Into the Twenty-First Century
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at email@example.com