Math in Our World, 5th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Math in our World is known for its engaging writing style, variety of exercises and examples, and applications to relevant scenarios–and the new fifth edition is no exception. The text is strengthened by its offering in ALEKS, now featuring Custom Question Authoring, Video Assignments, interactive tools, and more! ALEKS is a course assistant that helps math instructors forge Constructive Learning Paths for their students – blending personalized modules with instructor-driven assignments to ensure every student always has another block to build on their knowledge base.
CHAPTER 2: Set Theory
CHAPTER 3: Logic
CHAPTER 4: Numeration Systems
CHAPTER 5: The Real Number System
CHAPTER 6: Topics in Algebra
CHAPTER 7: Consumer Math
CHAPTER 8: Measurement
CHAPTER 9: Geometry
CHAPTER 10: Probability and Counting Techniques
CHAPTER 11: Statistics
CHAPTER 12: Voting Methods
CHAPTER 13: Graph Theory
CHAPTER 14: Other Mathematical Systems (Available Online)
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources