Chemistry, 6th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Pulling from her experience of teaching general chemistry for many years, the author of the sixth edition of Chemistry offers a text that offers more in-depth explanation in areas where she knows students often encounter misunderstandings. The text is strengthened by its offering in ALEKS, featuring:
• ALEKS Topics to assign as pre-requisite assignments to boost student confidence and help those lacking math skills.
• End-of-Chapter Questions aligned to the text for homework, test, and quiz assignments.
• Virtual Labs to be used as pre-lab prep assignments, or lab replacement.
• Video Assignments that break down key concepts and show step-by-step solutions.
2 Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
3 Stoichiometry: Ratios of Combination
4 Reactions in Aqueous Solutions
6 Quantum Theory and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
7 Electron Configuration and the Periodic Table
8 Chemical Bonding I: Basic Concepts
9 Chemical Bonding II: Molecular Geometry and Bonding Theories
11 Intermolecular Forces and the Physical Properties of Liquids and Solids
12 Modern Materials
13 Physical Properties of Solutions
14 Chemical Kinetics
15 Chemical Equilibrium
16 Acids and Bases
17 Acid-Base Equilibria and Solubility Equilibria
18 Entropy, Free Energy, and Equilibrium
20 Nuclear Chemistry
21 Environmental Chemistry
22 Coordination Chemistry
23 Organic Chemistry
24 Online Only Chapter: Metallurgy and the Chemistry of Metals
25 Online Only Chapter: Nonmetallic Elements and Their Compounds
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.