Getting Started with StudySync
Training and Walkthrough
We are committed to your ongoing success with StudySync. Whether it’s onsite or online, our responsive team of knowledgeable curriculum experts and former educators will work with you to offer timely advice on how to:
- Introduce the basic resources and teaching tools
- Ensure overall comfort whether it be in a 1:1 classroom or working with limited technology
- Promote best practices and incorporate blended learning models
- Provide additional virtual support through webinars, and specially designed “Office Hours”
- Customize StudySync to the specific needs of your students, building, or district
Teachers can find resources, including instructions to further customize their curricula, both live and digitally. Always accessible, the online Professional Development course with videos and step-by-step guides is a helpful 24/7 reference.
Digital technical support, customer support, and Implementation Specialists are at the ready for you to get answers to your questions either via phone, email, or on a live webinar.