MathScape: Seeing and Thinking Mathematically ©2005
About the Program
MathScape is one of four middle school programs to receive a satisfactory rating from the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS). Using MathScape, you can:
- Teach from a textbook that has been extensively researched so that materials are mathematically clear and pedagogically effective. Findings from multiple field tests in diverse settings were incorporated into the final product.
- Increase flexibility with two formats: a consolidated hardcover with seven units in each, or 21 individual softcover units.
- Guide your students sequentially from concepts and skills to application and problem solving using Phases. Each unit is divided into several Phases with the final Phase providing a variety of assessment opportunities for all levels of students.
- Enhance your curriculum coverage with strengthened content on fractions, decimals, and percents; added content on integer concepts and operations, factors, multiples, and rules of divisibility; and new lessons on proportions, graphing linear function, similarity and congruence, and transformation.
MathScape: Seeing and Thinking Mathematically, Guide to Daily Intervention
MathScape: Seeing and Thinking Mathematically, Course 1, Consolidated Student Guide
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.