About the Program
This comprehensive 4-week curriculum identifies students who need foundational skills to begin Kindergarten, then provides them with the basic understanding, knowledge, and skills needed to transition from preschool or home to kindergarten.
- Assess - Assess PreK students on number, geometry, oral language, literacy, and gross and fine motor skills using developmentally appropriate activities. Materials include an assessment flip book, online assessment teacher tool, and student manipulatives.
- Evaluate - Access online reports of assessment results to determine if students are recommended for the SRA KinderBound program; are borderline students who could benefit from the program; or are ready to go straight to Kindergarten without the SRA KinderBound program.
- Instruct - Teach students using individual action plans for intervention, early prevention, and/or extension which will be carried out over a 4-week program of instruction.
KinderBound PreK-K, Assessment Flip Book
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.