Food, Nutrition and Wellness © 2010
Motivate your students to develop healthy eating and fitness habits with Glencoe Food, Nutrition, & Wellness, authored by a prominent member of the American Dietetic Association and based on the latest in nutrition science and research. Written in an accessible style, it includes many activities to provide applications, practice, and involvement.
- Offers recipes for both All-American favorites and International dishes
- Focuses on nutrition basics, food prep, and kitchen basics, including a strong focus on safety and sanitation
- Illustrates the food prep process step-by-step in how-to features
- Supports project-based learning with unit-long, hands-on applications
- Provides point-of-use academic integration (math, science, and English language arts) to help teachers meet Perkins mandates