Applying Life Skills © 2016
- Vital Financial Literacy activities with math integration give students the practice they need to learn the basics of personal finance by connecting the information with real-life scenarios
- New and revised academic integration - with relevant standards cited at point of use - includes Math, Science, and English Language Arts.
- Succeed in School features follow students throughout the text and provide the tools they need to succeed in school and in the workforce.
- Students can practice coping and responding to real-life problems and situations in a positive manner with the help of informative features like Take Charge!, How To, and Real-Life Scenarios.
- Projects ensure that all students can learn and understand through hands-on applications.
The 2016 copyright includes new images throughout and content covering technology use boundaries, employment implications of public social media profiles, social networking etiquette, cyberbullying, online billing and banking, and changes from MyPyramid to MyPlate.
Applying Life Skills © 2016 features online resources on the MHE ConnectED platform empowering teachers to easily teach, manage classroom assignments, and engage students. Teachers can access the student eBook, digital resources, assessment and planning tools in one convenient location. Print teacher editions are available print-on-demand on Create™.