Glencoe Child Care Today: Becoming an Early Childhood Professional, Student Edition 2012
Glencoe Child Care Today: Becoming an Early Childhood Professional prepares students for rewarding careers in early childhood care.
- Online modules prepare students for the CDA credential
- New, hands-on approach includes unit-length Child Care Portfolio Projects and chapter-based Child Care Lab activities, the perfect tools to prepare for SkillsUSA and FCCLA competitive events
- Full-page Pathway to College and Pathway to Your Career features include career cluster guidance, portfolio-building activities, education and training, and 21st Century Skills
- Point of use academic integration and science, math, and language arts correlations help meet Perkins mandates
- Financial Literacy features with math integration help students learn the basics of managing money and budgets
- Accessible style and activities help students review, practice, observe, and apply what they learn