Mathematics for Business and Personal Finance © 2010
- Online Personal Tutor, accessed via the Online Learning Center, shows real teachers walk students through problems online.
- StudentWorks Online with Advance Tracker is an interactive online text with a grade book and reporting for the teacher.
- Professional Development for teachers at point-of-use in Teacher Wraparound Edition contains video clips of master teachers presenting math concepts (available with easy online access for teachers).
- Academic Skills practice integrated throughout
- Correlated to NCTM Standards
Unit 1: Basic Math Skills: Workshops
Unit 2: Managing Your Money
- Gross Income
- Net Income
- Checking Accounts
- Savings Accounts
Unit 3: Managing Your Expenses
- Cash Purchases
- Charge Accounts and Credit Cards
Unit 4: Making Financial Decisions
- Vehicle Transportation
- Housing Costs
Unit 5: Making Business Decisions
- Purchasing and Inventory
Unit 6: Managing Business Finances
- Accounting Records
- Financial Management