Glencoe Algebra 1 © 2008
Using Glencoe Algebra 1, you can:
- Help all students become better problem solvers with our unique approach to interweaving skills, concepts, and word problems in the Get Ready for the Chapter, in Study Guide and Review, and throughout the Exercises.
- Provide students with more personal assistance in understanding key examples with Personal Tutor – a “virtual” teacher available in every lesson.
- Use Concepts in Motion animations and labs to visually and dynamically demonstrate mathematical content. References to the Concepts in Motion features in the Student Edition are readily accessible online at glencoe.com, on Interactive Classroom, and on StudentWorks Plus.
- Prepare students for standardized tests with questions that are aligned in format, content, and design to those found on today’s high-stakes assessments.
- Help students organize their notes and prepare for tests with Glencoe’s exclusive Foldables study organizers.
Unit 1 Foundations for Functions
- Chapter 1 The Language and Tools of Algebra
- Chapter 2 Solving Linear Equations
Unit 2 Linear Functions
- Chapter 3 Functions and Patterns
- Chapter 4 Analyzing Linear Equations
- Chapter 5 Solving Systems of Linear Equations
- Chapter 6 Solving Linear Inequalities
Unit 3 Polynomials and Nonlinear Functions
- Chapter 7 Polynomials
- Chapter 8 Factoring
- Chapter 9 Quadratic and Exponential Functions
Unit 4 Advanced Expressions and Data Analysis
- Chapter 10 Radical Expressions and Triangles
- Chapter 11 Rational Expressions and Equations
- Chapter 12 Statistics and Probability