Assessment Strategies in Mathematics
About the Program
During this course, participants watch commentary by Lois Moseley, a noted speaker and author on the topic of assessment, who discusses various facets of assessment in today's classrooms. They also watch a mathematics department meeting in which teachers discuss assessment choices. In addition to completing several online activities, they also will develop a mathematics lesson plan that incorporates a variety of assessment elements.
- Increase understanding of the roles of standards-based assessment in the classroom.
- Explore the use of standards-based assessment to drive instruction.
- Gain increased skill at creating assessment pieces for the classroom.
- Analyze student assessment responses to determine further instruction.
RttT/SIG Assurances covered:
- Great Teachers and Leaders
- Turning Around the Lowest Performing Schools
Audience: Building Administrators, Coaches, and Teachers
Number of Participants: 1
Delivery Method: Online
Time: 3 to 5 hours
Lois Moseley is a McGraw-Hill author and well-known speaker on the topic of assessment.
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.