Human Genetics: Concepts and Applications, Lewis 2015 11th Edition
Updates to this edition include:
- Introducing genetic testing, from preconception through lifetime
- Presenting stem cell technology as an approach to disease
- Helping students understand the re-emergence of gene therapy
- Engaging students in gene silencing and genome editing
- Clarifying personal genome sequencing: promises and limitations
This edition is also available with Connect®, the integrated learning platform that features complete electronic test banks, robust reporting tools for students and teachers, and SmartBook™, the adaptive, interactive eBook powered by LearnSmart™.